About this Blog
Discuss and get involved. This Blog started as part of my master thesis in Communication Design at the University of Applied Sciences/Mannheim. I want to give a platform to the discussion on the role, that designers can play in Innovation today and tomorrow. What is the benefit of having Designers on board and - what extra skills need to be developed by designers?
Our world is changing at very fast pace and so does the context in which a designer works. It's full of new opportunities that want to be explored. I highly appreciate your feedback and comment!
Neu im Blog
- venn diagram inspired by Institut of Design at Stanford
- design driven development
- is everybody now a designer?
- the ‘heldenprinzip’ - A creative approach to innovation and change
- experience collaboration and get involved in a real world challenge: OpenIDE
- How open ideo works
- Be aware of idea killers…
- Design has changed. Designers, not quite.
- the context a designer works in 2014
- creativity, design and design thinking